Puppy Purchase Contract &
Health Guarantee (Sample)
“ World Class Chihuahuas”
Puppy Purchase Agreement & Health Guarantee
This is a contract for the sale of a pet quality Chihuahua.
This agreement is between Yulia Polansky “World Class Chihuahuas” and the above-named buyer for one puppy:
Name Sole Mio
Color/Coat Smooth Coat,
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies! We want to make this a stress-free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way email@example.com
This contract is written for the protection of both the Breeder and the Buyer - however, it is primarily written to protect the health and general well-being of the puppy.
1. By putting a deposit / paying full amount for a puppy, you ‘ve agreed to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. The purchase price of the above puppy is $ ______XXX___________
Delivery Cost $ ____XXX__________
Deposit (Reservation) amount is $ ____XXX___________
The balance $___XXX_______ to be paid via CASH ( If agreed for local pick up, than at the date of pick up)
Online Payments accepted by:
VENMO (you must be registered as User. Instant transfer. No Fees. Limited amount.)
ZELLE (only for Bank Account Holders. 0-2 days processing. No Fees)
WESTERN UNION (Payment with Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Account. Processing fees may vary. 0-4 days processing)
PAYPAL only by Personal transfer. (Buyer pays additional 13% PayPal fees )
3. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer will forfeit the deposit and any rights to the puppy if: Buyer fails to pay the balance of the Purchase Price at the date of the mutually agreed pickup event. In this case the Breeder shall be free to sell the puppy to another party.
For delayed pick up - A boarding fee of $ 40.00 per day will be charged for each day the puppy is boarded by the Breeder past the mutually agreed pickup/shipping date.
2. Health Care Agreement
1) The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale. The customer will go home with sheets on puppy care, shot record/worming records, and general care guide to assist in customer education (please see it online via our website)
2) The puppy will be up to date on shots and deworming at the time of pickup of the puppy. It is very important that you continue necessary vaccinations and deworming.
Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule and establish strong immunity - around 20 weeks old.
3) After the purchase, the buyer, at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet for genetic defects, within 3 days of receiving the puppy; documentation of this examination must be provided to the breeder for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
Buyers are responsible to read and educate themselves about the special care of the Teacup Chihuahua breed.
There are certain disorders that may occur during life time of the dog: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, heart disfunctions, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
Conditions, diseases & disorders that are NOT covered but are not limited to the following:
Open Fontanel: also known as a Molera (A soft spot on top of the head), this spot may or may not grow completely closed in the Chihuahua. It is not a genetic defect but a unique feature of the Chihuahua.
Trachea: in small breeds do sometimes develop a peculiar cough, this is due to the collapsed tracheal rings, it is also known as reverse sneezing. Usually happens when pup gets excited.
Hernias: (of any kind) unless life threatening
Testicles: (not descending)
Luxation of the Patella: Grade 1 or 2
Infectious Diseases & Parasites: Including but not limited to Parvo, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Hepatitis, Corona, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), Worms, Mites, Giardia, Coccidia etc.
Hypoglycemia, Hypocalcemia and other vitamin/food/nutrient deficiencies: Breeder is not responsible for deficiencies and disorders associated with poor diet. Buyer has been made aware of this breeds susceptibility to hypoglycemia and has been provided with verbal courses of treatment for the condition. Therefore, seller will not be responsible for the puppy becoming hypoglycemic resulting in death or illness.
4) Should the puppy be diagnosed within 6 month of any congenital/hereditary disorders which is considered by two unassociated veterinarians to seriously impact the quality of life, short of euthanasia, or require continuous medical treatment throughout the course of the puppy’s life, we will provide the buyer with these options:
Should the buyer choose to keep the puppy and accept a partial refund, with the receipt of spay/neuter, a refund of 50% of purchase price will be given less any shipping and vet. fees.
Should the buyer choose to give up ownership of the puppy to us, we will replace the puppy of equal value. We will not refund any vet fees and shipping charges. Shipping of the new puppy will be at owner’s expense.
5) All veterinarian bills and shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale. Seller is not responsible for any associated charges once puppy leaves our home such as vet fees, treatment costs, shipping fees, transportation costs, or mental stress.
6) This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
7) This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses, special conditions, or individual health issues prior to the sale.
The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your teacup size puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
8) The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems. Seller does not guarantee temperaments, breeding abilities, size, coat, color, bites, or potential show quality. This includes all faults of any kind.
9) The breeder does not guarantee size, color or coat type. We can give the buyer an educated guess / an approximate to adult weight and future coat color or type based on current traits using a weight chart.
10) The puppy is sold like a family PET with no AKC registration
11) The Buyer agrees to Spay/Neuter the puppy at the age of 10-18 month
12) The Seller is in no way responsible for the death or injury to the dog or loss of the dog during transportation to its new home by the Buyer or their Representative.
13) If by some reason and by our fault as a Breeder this puppy get sick, or expose any health disorders, or will be injured prior the scheduled pick-up date, the Breeder will immediately notify the Buyer about it, and full refund of initial Deposit will be issued.
*** At the day of sale_______________, when I’m receiving the Puppy, I certify:
The Puppy looks healthy, with no signs of disease, behavioral anomaly, nor injuries or traumas.
NO REFUNDS OF DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS: We have a No Cash Refund Policy. Payments and deposits are non-refundable regardless of type made, wires, money orders, direct cash payments etc. Deposits and payments are not refundable if the buyer backs out of the purchase or does not continue with purchase for any reason, including but not limited to: buyer changing mind, failure to pick up puppy, refusal of delivery, emergency, landlord issues, failing to pay in full, etc.
If there is a dispute with this contract, it will have to be brought to San Bernardino County, California.
Breeder Signature: _____________ Buyer Signature: _______________
Instagram Page: @worldclasschihuahuas
23708 Scenic Dr, Crestline, CA 92325
Tel : +1 (424) 260 38 06, (786) 908 4136